AMJ Campbell – helping you make a greener move
We bring you a corporate commitment to the environment.
At the corporate level, AMJ Campbell focuses on sustainability while helping people go new places. As an independent businesses, AMJ Campbell agencies practice environmental stewardship in many ways; they wear many shades of green.
• Server Virtualization – reducing hardware cuts power consumption and the need for recycling.
• High-Tech Fleet – on-board information systems save time and fuel. Vans equipped with IdleAir run electrical systems without idling; those Auxiliary Power Units slash diesel fuel consumption by up to 90 percent.
• Prepass and E-ZPass – electronic passes eliminate slowing, stopping, and idling to reduce emissions and save time.
Reducing paper waste
To conserve print resources, AMJ Campbell prints sales literature on recycled paper, takes advantage of document imaging, and invests in baling and bundling equipment to prepare paper wrap and boxes for recycling.
To support clean waterways, AMJ Campbell uses biodegradable soap and closed-vehicle wash systems. Water capture, retention, and testing ensure purity before release. Double-hulled tanks safeguard in-ground fuel supplies.
Did you know?
AMJ Campbell agents recycle:
• Paper and corrugated cardboard
• Stretch wrap, plastic, and glass
• Steel, aluminum, iron, and wood
• Engine oils and mechanical fuels
• Vehicle components, tires, and batteries
• Electronics equipment, copier drums, toner cartridges
Leading with green initiatives
AMJ Campbell agents are breaking ground by employing a diesel-electric hybrid truck. What’s more, many AMJ Campbell agents use solar power to light and cool the entire building – and provide a surplus to local utilities.
Earning environmental recognition
AMJ Campbell and its agent family have earned numerous local and regional awards for environmental stewardship.